Painted garden studio – an elite offsite building
The Garden Studio is one of the most amazing offsite buildings you’ll lay eyes one. Make it a playhouse, she-shed, or man cave – make it whatever you want, because the timeless, classic and upscale look of the Garden Studio will be a great fit no matter what you choose to use it for. You’ll love the metal roof, painted interior, and exposed rafters. Truly a unique design that you’ll love so much you may want to move right into it. Customize one to add charm to your property.
- 7/12 pitch roof with 84″ sidewalls.
- Duratemp painted siding with 6″ wide Merited baseboard and topboard.
- 10″ wide open overhang with round cut rafters, steel roof, and vented ridge.
- 3/24″x36″ windows with painted trim.
NOTE: Sheds 20′ or longer include 4 windows.
- Double doors of choice: 1. Painted with 3rd color and 2 transom windows in top section.
 Fiberglass 6 panel slabs
 Steel full view pre-hung.
NOTE: Doors can be located on sides or on gable end.
- 2×4 rafters and sidewall studs 16″ O.C.
- 1/2″ 4 ply plywood sheeting.